Screen Assembly (Hard OLED) with Frame Replacement for iPhone XS. Camera and sensor rings included. With or without tools.
Hard, soft or LCD?
- OLED screen for iPhone XS
- a good option for iPhone XS screen replacement
- supports True Tone (data must be transferred from old display, see info below)
- warranty 1 year
- only for iPhone XS (A1920, A2097, A2098, A2099, A2100) (Checking the code: Link)
- adhesive frame for screen included
How to transfer True Tone: Video
Good tips for assembling: Link
Model codes for iPhone XS: A1920, A2097, A2098 (Japan), A2099, A2100
An OLED display works without a backlight because it emits visible light. Thus, it can display deep black levels and can be thinner and lighter than a LCD. In low ambient light conditions (such as a dark room), an OLED screen can achieve a higher contrast ratio than an LCD